I keep trying to get into your blog A work in progress and get denied, I'm sure i recently just resigned up to your blog, am I having a blonde moment??
wanna.b.slim@gmail.com I would love an invite please... Only just getting back into blogging.... need all the support and inspiration I can find! Thank you so much for your lovely comment... Made me smile!
Hi Anne. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I would love to catch up with you on your new blog if you are still accepting readers. I am not caught up on all your news, but by the comments I have seen on our mutual friends FB walls and blogs, I think my deepest and sincerest condolences are due. *hugs*.
Hello Anne. Thank you for visiting my blog - and yes, we do seem to have much in common. I would love to follow your journey. I sent you an email from my personal email address, but here's the address connected to my blog:
dwestmyeloma@yahoo.com
Dianne in Nevada http://amyelomawidowsjourney.blogspot.com/
Hi Anne - I am back blogging and so glad that I found you again. I am so sorry to read of the death of your husband. If you are still taking readers to your new blog my address is bodyandfeetretreat at gmail dot com
I looked at your blog from reading through Isabelle's In this Life blog and was struck by your comments. My husband died in 2007 from an early form of Alzheimers. He was 62. In August of 2010 I was diagnosed with metastasized melanoma, but after all the tests and surgery they never found a primary site nor any more cancer. Last time I saw my oncologist she said she believes now that the original diagnosis was wrong and it had never metastasized. I feel cautiously optimistic. I'm also trying to lose weight and become more healthy. Last December I had double knee replacement surgery and am so glad I did! At any rate, I find many points of connection with you and would like to read your blog. Mine is thickethouse.wordpress.com. And my email address is kjalics at rocektmail dot com. Good luck with all your endeavors.
Are you still blogging Anne. Was reading some of Chris H old blog posts before she moved North. We are the same height and I am weighing about 100 kilos and need to start losing weight and getting fitter, I'm fifty and I've also had stage 3 melanoma that I was lucky did not spread. And had an op 2 yrs ago to remove the mole and a surrounding area and some lymph nodes. Anyway hope yes doing well all these years later and I am contemplating doing ww again.
What was a Weight loss blog had a sudden turn around when my late husband was diagnosed with melanoma. Sadly he passed away September 2010 aged 61. Now I'm trying to pick up the pieces of what is a shattered life. Aiming - well trying to take a day at a time. Easier said than done some days. I have three adult family, a daughter, and son and daughter (twins) and four beautiful, funny little grandsons. Now June 2011 and up jusxt on 10 k' from my lightest I now feel ready to get back into healthier eating and more exercise to shift some of these kilos.
16 comments:
you ok. we must catch up maybe coffee after work or on a sat?
courtesy121@hotmail.com.
Sandra c
Anne, Jules here.
I keep trying to get into your blog A work in progress and get denied, I'm sure i recently just resigned up to your blog, am I having a blonde moment??
julesandblair@clear.net.nz
wanna.b.slim@gmail.com
I would love an invite please...
Only just getting back into blogging.... need all the support and inspiration I can find! Thank you so much for your lovely comment... Made me smile!
I would love an invite so I can catch up with your life. New Zealand seems a lovely place to live.
Hi Anne, Back to blogland finally so would love to read your blog.
lynb@searchmasters.co.nz
Hi Anne. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I would love to catch up with you on your new blog if you are still accepting readers. I am not caught up on all your news, but by the comments I have seen on our mutual friends FB walls and blogs, I think my deepest and sincerest condolences are due. *hugs*.
Umm and oops, my email address - lol.
margaret dot ev at gmail dot com
Hello Anne. Thank you for visiting my blog - and yes, we do seem to have much in common. I would love to follow your journey. I sent you an email from my personal email address, but here's the address connected to my blog:
dwestmyeloma@yahoo.com
Dianne in Nevada
http://amyelomawidowsjourney.blogspot.com/
Yes please. I've come back to blogging. I think you have my email if not it is leeanneb@xtra.co.nz
Thanks Anne
colleen.elvey@xtra.co.nz would be great to see how you are doing etc
Hi Anne - I am back blogging and so glad that I found you again. I am so sorry to read of the death of your husband.
If you are still taking readers to your new blog my address is
bodyandfeetretreat at gmail dot com
From Me (My Journey) kal20m
I looked at your blog from reading through Isabelle's In this Life blog and was struck by your comments. My husband died in 2007 from an early form of Alzheimers. He was 62. In August of 2010 I was diagnosed with metastasized melanoma, but after all the tests and surgery they never found a primary site nor any more cancer. Last time I saw my oncologist she said she believes now that the original diagnosis was wrong and it had never metastasized. I feel cautiously optimistic. I'm also trying to lose weight and become more healthy. Last December I had double knee replacement surgery and am so glad I did! At any rate, I find many points of connection with you and would like to read your blog. Mine is thickethouse.wordpress.com. And my email address is kjalics at rocektmail dot com. Good luck with all your endeavors.
Glenysmartin62@gmail.com
Are you still blogging Anne. Was reading some of Chris H old blog posts before she moved North. We are the same height and I am weighing about 100 kilos and need to start losing weight and getting fitter, I'm fifty and I've also had stage 3 melanoma that I was lucky did not spread. And had an op 2 yrs ago to remove the mole and a surrounding area and some lymph nodes.
Anyway hope yes doing well all these years later and I am contemplating doing ww again.
Cheers glenys
Hi Anne, I dont know if you are still blogging, I had to change email addresses when I moved, so my email is margbart@xnet.co.nz instead of xtra.
Hope you are well and had a good Christmas with your lovely family
Margaret
Post a Comment