Wednesday, June 28

Watch this space...

A bit of speed typing required here.....

My dream about the nightmare house moving is starting to happen! The first daughter is (meant) to move today and I just went past to see the house still full of tradesmen, and a newly (blocked off) concrete drive. Just tried phoning my daughter to see when they need me and the phone is engaged so not really sure what's happening but I can see a difficult move ahead. The other family moves Friday.

Obstacles - well I've figured out when faced with them I use them as an excuse. At the start of the week I thought to myself that this was going to be not a great one to track or to exercise - why? Only because I had already got those thoughts going in my head. Rather than looking at ways to deal with whatever I find myself thinking that this is going to be hard and I probably won't do well this week..... So watch this space! I've decided I can still do well, there is no reason why I can't deal with what ever the week throws my way, there is no reason not to track and even no reason not to fit in exercise. It's me creating the excuses. Ahead of me is a full few days helping with two moves, babysitting plus keeping the office going here and I feel I've started well! I'll come back here in a couple of days and and fill you in on how the rest of the week goes for us.

Catch you later:)

3 comments:

Me said...

What a great mind set Anne - you are right sometimes it is only our excuses that keep us from doing what we need to do.
I hope that the moves go well and that it doesn't become too stressful for you !
Take care and look after yourself !
Me

Zanna said...

Attagirl! Hang in there
Z

Pam said...

Sounds like a busy week - understatement. Still, it must be lovely to have your children settled so near you. Do get some rest as well!