Luxury and a loss
Well after my hissy fit the other day, then the careless eating that followed - I lost 400 grams!? The body does strange things at times. Will still be weighing in weekly, not aiming for losing, just mainly to monitor and keep track of how I'm doing. 71.8! :-)
My idea of luxury - while I don't think I would ever like to have someone coming into our house doing house work (LOL I would probably clean it before they came!) every year our neighbour organises window cleaners. They are here now - what could be better than having three men whip through the house cleaning all the windows inside and out! We have some huge windows, including one of those conservatory type ones in the kitchen that is a nighmare to clean, also our bath sits in a window! Also another large window seat. I hate cleaning windows - this to me is luxury!! After they've gone, I'm of to meet up with a friend, then home to put up the Christmas tree, aqua tonight - in between all this - office work!
6 comments:
How wonderful to have your windows cleaned inside and out.
Are you having the kids around when you put up your Xmas tree?
I'M BACK! How neat having someone else do the windows, let me know who and how much!
I'm with Chris H on this one LOL :) Stephs MIL used to get it done when they were on the farm. I'm guessing she still does now with a 3 (in parts) story house in town!!!!! :) I haven't forgotten you chickee, just been flat out with family. Promise I'll be in touch asap :)
Well done on the loss mate! Yep our bodies are crazy things! I put on over a kilo in one night lol then will probably lose a kilo the next day! Weird!!
But who cares ... a loss is a loss for ya! Congrats!
Good for you girl!!
PS....
Thanks so much for your kind comment. It's been a tough week for me - and its so nice to check my blog and see such caring people. I very much appreciate you sticking with me and keeping an eye on my blog. (((hug)))
Post a Comment