Monday, December 3

Don't know how long I can wait....

Don't know how long I can wait - until I get rid of these hairy legs!! I've decided to get them waxed - BUT - as I've been using an epilat0r I have to wait another couple of weeks so there is a lot of growth to wax. Then my darling daughter told me yesterday how she got them done (once) the pain was so bad she never went back. I think - well hope I'm tougher than my daugher, meanwhile I feel like going into hiding with these legs until I get the hair removed!!

Weekend went well - among other things we had Jordyn's 5th birthday, so another little grandson of to school. The party went really well. Our daughter was saying how much it costs to buy a cake so I said how easy it is to make one, so guess what we ended up doing Saturday afternoon. It wasn't the flashest looking birthday cake but certainly colourful. We made a train with a couple of carriages, the back carriage we hollowed out and filled up with a load of - jelly beans. The kids loved it. Somehow I don't think my decorating will get me far in life but for a bunch of five year olds it did the trick.

Of tonight to meet Zanna (Anne) at Chris H's place. Looking forward to meeting her!

Better go because I'm on dessert tonight and unless I move - there won't be any!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Dessert was lovely thanks Anne, so was your company! Thank Peter profusely for sitting through all the 'girl/blog' talk, what a man! Stew would have too given the chance.

Christine said...

Careful not to start a fire under the sheets when going to bed tonight - I hate hairy legs, but it's so worth it when those legs are sexyyyyy smooth! :)))) Good luck girl.

Zanna said...

What a yummy dessert it was too. Thanks again for everything - and Peter too - Bloss would have felt like the spare 'whatsit' at a wedding without him. Z xx