Week one - done
This week I’ve achieved something I haven’t done for months:
I tracked and I counted single mouthful I ate! Not a big thing for some of you, but to me it means I’ve got control back, I’ve got out of the slap happy way of eating I was getting into. It means I can do it!!! After having a busy weekend I finished the week 9.5 points over. I had 7 exercise sessions (should have been eight but someone’s little darling had a mishap in the pool before aqua on Tuesday night so the pool was closed for a clean up). I finished the week on a bit of a high.
When I mentioned the exercise sessions I did, yesterday after gym I raced off to aqua. I got a little buzz when leaving the gym as one of the instructors called out, bye Anne - they know my name now, quite a big gym and this made me think I’m there enough to be known! (I get a buzz out of strange things at times). While in the pool I suddenly had this feeling – is this really me? I had one of those light bulb moments which made me take a look at myself and realise how far I’ve come. I’ve gone from being someone who had to park right outside of where she wanted to go, to someone who is exercising daily. The strange thing that hit me is that this is my normal life now. Sometimes I still give myself a shock! Next week I’m aiming to have 18-20 points a day. I’m aiming for a similar result with exercise but I want to get those steps up.
Aqua was brilliant yesterday, freezing cold outside and the sun was shining in above through the roof onto the water. Only a small class and a really good work out, as the instructor quite often jokes - where else would you want to be on a day like this!
Daughters and houses – our eldest daughter and husband sold a couple of weeks ago and have bought a house and section package. She talked her younger sister into believing they could do this as well. They were a little doubtful but after dong the figures and seeing what they could market their house for – they started to get excited and put a contract on a house/section package as well. Not as big a home as the other couple’s but still a brand new house. It was all a bit of a panic situation as they couldn’t have much input into the new house which as already been started until they had an unconditional contract. They have!! Their house sold in less than two weeks – now would you believe this – both daughters look like they will be moving into new homes the same weekend!!!! MM suggested we go to the beach. Meanwhile our life is now being shown wallpaper samples, carpet samples, and serious discussions about door handles. Both families want MM to go over the plans for lighting plans etc. They are both so excited. One daughter could have a shortfall of somewhere to live as their house changes hands before the new one will be finished. This is also the week our faulty carpet is meant to be getting replaced here…..
Day Six:
Points: 19
Water: 2-3!!!
Steps: 8750
Exercise: None – Aqua cancelled
Emotions: Happy
Day Seven:
Points: 20
Water: 2-3 litres
Steps: 6210
Exercise: Gym, aqua aerobics
Emotions: Feeling great – one week of tracking done!!
Summary this week:
Points: 149.50 (9.5 over)
Steps: 49690 – average of 7098 a day, aiming higher next week.
Exercise: 1 Aqua deep, 3 Aqua aerobics and 3 gym sessions
Roll on the next week.
5 comments:
You are doing so well. And so much housing excitement, too!
Congratulations on such a good week. Don't you just feel so in control and focussed when you know you've done everything right. (that'll be me next week - no more weddings!) Glad to hear you're back on top of the world too!
Cheers
Z
Wooohoooo on such a great week hun! You are doing so well! :)
And phew your daughter's adventures with their house selling and building makes me tired!
A WHOLE WEEK??????? wow, that went so quick! Congratulations - bet you feel like the bees knees! Enjoy your success and plan for another great week! :)
It's all go in your life Ann. well done on the exercise front and the pointing is sounding like u have it all sorted good on ya
Post a Comment