Wednesday, September 27

A loss at last

Yes!! – finally the scales moved and I’m down 400grams (overnight as well?) This means over the past 6 weeks my losses have averaged out at 200 grams a week, not much but I don’t mind at all as it’s in the right direction. Strange thing this weight loss, I try really hard over a few weeks and nothing, increased my exercise, still nothing, the past week had a couple of days over points, a lot less exercise and I lose? But I’m not going to argue about it.

I was a bit bored today so played around with changing the template (not really much choice is there!). We had a meeting and the people were held up which meant I was stuck here with a bit of time on my hands. Lost the links but will work on that.

I’m feeling a lot more mobile and I’m going to head to the pool tonight. I’ve been thinking along the lines of maybe trying yoga, surely I can’t do much damage to myself with that! Someone at aqua has given me a card with a place in town that does classes, they also have a website so will take a look at that and see what I think. I know I need something else and this could be just the thing.

Our daughter phoned this morning from the UK and wouldn’t you know it, MM was on the phone and so all we got was a message, but we did find out the flight arrival time and most important the date!

Not much else happening here – catch you all later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Well done on your loss!

On the new beta blogger there are lots more options for changing your template :-)

michelle said...

Glad to hear the scales moved in the right direction. Good luck with the yoga as I am sure a change in exercise is what you need.

Felicity said...

Great work on the loss.
Yoga as it happens I am leaning that way myself and making enquiries...missed going to a workshop on saturday (blast)

jen said...

Great work ... keep it up!!

Pilates ia another option, I have started it and enjoy it, so easyyyyyyyy and it WORKS!!

Good to hear daughter is ok and you when to pick them all up!!

Jen

Rachel said...

Great news on the loss.

Love the new template....nice and bright!