My list
** Update - a few more things crossed off below**
I've written a list - not one of the ones where you list 100 things you want to achieve in 1001 days - but one of what I have to achieve before we head away Monday!! One thing I always find is once the list is written, it's a lot better than piles of jumbled thoughts going through my head.
1. Send out accounts - DONE
2. Bank recs - DONE
3. Write out instructions for Rachel DONE
4. Catch up on office work - WORKING ON IT
5. GST DONE
6. Dispatch Monday’s work DONE
7. Renew driver’s license - DONE
8. Buy Devin & Fynn birthday presents DONE (Thanks to their mum for her input)
9. Baby sit Friday night DONE
10. Pick up dry cleaning - DONE
11. Pay Bank card - DONE
12. Get some study done! some achieved
13. Pay Insurance - DONE
14. Buy a book! a holiday must - DONE
15. Change spare bed
16. Buy groceries
17. Clean oven - I MUST BE MAD! (Has to be done because have housesitters)
18. Pack
19. Confirm house sitter's, instructions for animals care etc!
20. Check flights etc
21. Ride to aiport?
Probably lots more but it's a start and it doesn't look so bad in black and white
Lastly 7.20pm - better go and start dinner!!
4 comments:
I love love love lists!!
I don't know if you know, but if you want to cross each item off on your blog, the HTML code is < s > and then < / s > (but with out the gaps). I love lines through my things on my lists, lol.
Go the LISTS!!!!! I just can't seem to get myself organised if I don't have a list.
Hope the rest of them are getting crossed off.......
ROFLMAO some of those same things are on my 'to do' list.....especially the ovens....we must be nuts!!!!!!
Have a great time and will catch up when we are both back from holidays.
Hugs
Jenny
I empathise with the oven cleaning thoughts. We occasionally house exchange for holidays, and that always spurs me to clean our oven. Somehow it doesn't often get to the top of the list on other occasions... Have a lovely time.
Post a Comment