Monday, October 2

Grrrr!!!

Will update more later on - but guess what I just did! Every month I keep an summary of the jobs the guys completed on a spreadsheet, almost 200 of them last month, each with different codes for travel and what they have done. At the end of the month the company we work for send through their summary which I have to match with ours. I went to copy our spreadsheet over for a new month, deleted all the jobs we did last month which left the outstanding ones - only thing was I didn't copy it! I moved it...... so I happily deleted all the completed jobs then I realised, here I am keying them in again, well not all of them as I did have a back up done about a week ago. So I'll be back soon.........

And I thought the Excel test was easy!!! Duh!!!!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Oh, what a bl@@#y nuisance!Hope it doesn't take you too long. :-(

Helena said...

Great to see you in the weekend Anne, your wee grandsons are adorable ... next time you'll have to bring them, they would have loved playing with the other kids ... I'm not sure I'd have coped too well though LOL

Sue said...

Darn - forgetting to tick that little box makes such a lot of work for you!

Rachel said...

Don't ya just hate that!!!

I have learnt the hard way to frequently save and make copies of things, people think I am pedantic but its better to be safe than sorry.

I hope it doesn't take too long to re-key :(