Merry Christmas to everyone!
Countdown... Another year draws to an end. It's had it's moments but looking back it's been quite a good year. I achieved things I didn't expect, (the diploma paper) and didn't achieve others I wanted (goal weight) but pleased to say that despite a bit of socialising that comes with this time of the year, my weight is constant which is great and I'm more than happy with that. Hope I can come back in the New Year and say the same!
I'm looking forward to Christmas, big kid that I am. Should be loads of fun with the little ones. Then of on holiday, which I'm also looking forward to. Fingers crossed for better weather - especially with four little boys. We wear them running up and down sand hills and then they crash at night!
Yesterday Jordyn wrapped up a couple of pictures and lollies as a ''present'' for Fynn his cousin, popped it into the letter box and then my daughter spotted a guy riding off on his bike with it under his arm. Some Christmas spirit! Loved to have seen his face when he opened it! How lousy was that!
I'll be back in January. Here's wishing you and your loved ones a really safe and happy Christmas! Also best wishes for 2007! Take care and enjoy this time.
5 comments:
Hi Anne,
I know I haven't been around in ages - but definitely need to do a bit of refocusing so think I might get back to blogging - it seems to keep my honest! Anyway just wanted to wish you and your family a safe and happy Christmas and hope that 2007 is another great year for you.
Cheers
Zanna
Have a wonderful xmas Anne! and a Happy New Year.
Love Chubbymum
Hope you have a fantastic christmas with your lovely family! Thanks so much for all your friendship and support to me and my family throughout 2006, it means a lot.
Enjoy your well deserved holiday, and well done on your A+!
Have a wonderful family xmas and be proud of what you have achieved this year.
Hope you had a great Christmas...and best wishes to you and yours for a happy, healthy and safe New year...
Jen
Post a Comment