Tuesday, January 30

Four things about me

In response to Zanna's tag:

Four things about me:
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cafe Assistant
2. Credit Controller
3. Office Manager
4. Self employed

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Walking the Line
3. Grease
4. Fried Green Tomatoes

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Glasgow - Scotland
2. London
3. Palmerston North
4. Lower Hutt

D) Four favourite TV shows:
(don't watch it much!)
1. Documentaries
2. Rugby!
3. The news
4. Location, location

E) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Salmon fillet
3. Kumera
4. Cashews!

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With our grandsons
2. Somewhere warm and tropical
3. At the beach with family/friends
4. With far away friends

G) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Chris H
2. Rachel
3. Karen
4. Helena

3 comments:

lisa jane said...

Kumera, is that like sweet potato, the orange one?or something completely different.If it is YUM!!!I love it roasted, i barely eat white potato anymore,the sweet potato always wins.

Zanna said...

Forgot about Dirty Dancing - love that movie. Before I had seen it someone (who I had thought was pretty straight laced) described it as - "Geez it makes your fanny sizzle!!" A good description I thought!

Karen said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the concert! :)
And I do love these lists so we learn more about each other... thanks for tagging me :)