It's hard being a woman!
*********UPDATE***********
Maybe my man can give up his day job! The Dom. Post just phoned - they have had so many requests for the photo and now they are going to sell it on our behalf!!! We split the price - It will be in Saturdays edition - as Photo of the week! And guess what - it was MY camera!
LOL - I took a look today and didn't like what I saw! Grey roots showing through my hair and hairy legs!! Luckily I have a leg wax booked in today also the luxury of a pedicure and tomorrow my lovely hairdresser will get rid of those roots!! So this time tomorrow I will have brown streaked hair and hairless legs! As I said yesterday - it never stops! Somedays it hard to be a woman! So much maintainance - especially for us aged ones!
My aim yesterday was to get just one day underway - on track, and I did. Once I can break the pattern of nibbling by just getting one day successfully done it seems to flow on making it easier. I don't think I'm alone in that if I start to have a bad day, then it keeps on going...
Chris H popped in today to visit Izzy, I think it did her good to see Izzy so settled and happy with a huge yard to romp around in. We were going to go for a walk - but neither of us were overly keen so we sat and talked instead:-)
The photos of the beach - I can't believe the response! Now the Civil defense want to use them! Lots of phone calls, emails wanting to purchase copies. How do you sell a photo?? Funny yesterday Rachel our daughter received a phone call from an old friend, they travelled around Europe together in a group a few years ago in a old van. He is now a teacher in town here, one of his pupils arrived at school with the photo saying that her uncle had taken it, K saw the name on the clipping and then realised it was Rachel's father. What a small world as he teaches our niece!
Of for some sushi and the leg wax:-)
3 comments:
Know what you mean about maintainence!!!!! Ran out of time to do the legs this morning so that's tomorrows job before I too go to hairdresser LOL
Great that Chris got to visit....had to laugh at the no walk ..lots of talk. Good on ya :)
Sounds like a perfect day, sushi and maintianence!!! Hope you find it all oh so relaxing.
I love sushi but never tried it with leg wax before (wouldn't it get stuck in your teeth??) :p
Have fun!
Post a Comment