Gym, Eating, Valentines Day and just because
The new gym program nearly bowled me over! I was almost shaky after, it's a real challenge! At various stages I was thinking - can I do one more of these??? No - then yes I can! (just) Hard, hard but I like the program, not a huge list but what is there is intense! Far more than in the past. I've gone from 10 mins not too energetic cycling to 25 minutes cardio, only managed 21 minutes today (yep I'm a wuss but will get there) I knew I was working. My appointment was 10.00am (took about 30 mins) and I was shown the program and then off I went and I did it (about an hour). Then I headed out to the pool, about 20 mins or so early for the class but jumped in anyway so did over an hour aqua jogging. Sushi for a late lunch and back to work. Just a little concern with the gym, I know when doing the assessment I can't quite get up to the 10 minutes on the bike because my heart rate rises, the bike just stops - but now I'm meant to be doing 15 minutes on it at quite an intense pace. Not really into racing off to the docs over nothing but do want to check this out. I know I need a challenge - but... don't really want to end up history in the process.
Eating has been really good the past few days - mainly because we have a few concerns close to us - and to be truthful food tends to taste a bit like um well crap at the moment. (Sorry - can't go in to it further here, we are all ok - just sometimes the unexpected rears it's ugly head. I think Change is the word) Stress does that to me - I've found I don't resort to food in stress but really don't want stress in my life so I don't feel like eating!
Valentines Day - well to all you young romantics enjoy! My man says (well jokes) it wasn't about in his youth (and it wasn't) he doesn't celebrate. Have to add that sometimes, just sometimes he does surprise me with something like a bunch of flowers and that's when it touches me most - when it's just because.
2 comments:
I agree with ya, love should happen all the time, not just on one commercial day a year eh? Stress is a funny thing, when I'm stressed I EAT EAT EAT EAT EAAAAAAAAT - hope your stress lessens soon! Good on you Anne.
I am lucky like that too in relation to my hubby surprising me with wee gifts on odd occassions too. There is never a right or wrong time to show those near to you that you love them, and it can be with as little as a hug or as huge as a new fridge/freezer! hee hee. I hope you sort the exercise routine out and don't stress about being on the exercycle too long, as Jeremy at the gym if you are concerned. Hes lovely.
Post a Comment