Only when I laugh
I woke early this morning to a beautiful sun rise and just lay in bed feeling just a little pleased with myself.
My efforts last week resulted in:
1 gym assessment
2 gym sessions - full ones where I worked bloody hard!!!!
aqua every day, (twice yesterday - I went back at night!)
The sore muscles are easing off this morning, now my tummy hurts only when I laugh! I found I laugh a lot too by the way.
I'm also pleased because now I've got that under my belt, the weekend is mine! Quite a busy one too. We have to swap our vehicles around as Peter's is into the panel beaters next week (result of his couple of accidents earlier this month). He will use mine so has to put in his tools and I will get the courtesy vehicle. We are of into town to get a cabinet for the new TV. Pick up the two boys and take them to their swimming lesson. Devin stays tonight, we changed our mind about the BBQ - instead will be watching the rugby. Tomorrow we are off to the family get together/picnic so will have to think of food to take. Sort out Monday's work for the guys.....
No WW for me, tons to do instead and I have heard two sessions of WW this week already. I finding the gym and the result I'm aiming to achieve a bigger motivation for me at the moment.
Last night is usually our take away night. Normally kebabs or Thai takeaways (used to be fish and chips!) Yesterday Peter phoned when I was heading in town and I asked him what he felt like eating, then I thought what about a salmon fillet each? He opted for the salmon, so I bought some. It was expensive but cheaper than takeaways, we had stir fried veges in teriyaki sauce, just devine! Might go for the takeaways tonight instead and have them watching the rugby.
Have a great weekend.
3 comments:
Wow what a busy day!! Good luck for the rugby.
And way to go on the gym front. You are keeping on keeping on and that is fantastic.
Hope you have a lovely weekend. :)
I would love to catch up with you, a coffee during the week or saturday morning at the usual place would be lovely. Just send me a txt and we can sort out a time. Have a neat weekend, and enjoy the rugby and takeaways.
dont you just love that special "sore" ... cos it reminds you of how damn hard you've worked! It's a good sore :) Laughter is always the best medicine and combine that with "sore" and away ya go! Usually I find the pain is worse on the second day? LOL
Post a Comment