Plans for today
This morning I quickly grabbed a knife from the block and tried slashing open a new box of cereal. I forgot that our son (a chef) had very kindly sharpened all the knives in the knife block and I ended up slashing my finger instead of the packet of cereal #*%#@! Peter and son laughed as just a couple of minutes earlier they had both commented that I would probably cut myself on them. Yep and I do know that knives are NOT meant to be used for slashing through foil cereal packets.
Our son asked what I had planned today - so here it is...
Office work
Gym assessment
Aqua
Meeting Jenny (Jo's mum)
Taking Devin to the doctors (looks as if it is not a virus but asthma - still coughing)
Office work
Cook dinner..........
Office work (it's called flexi time)
Bit worried about the gym assessment as my ankle has been giving me a few niggles after the exercycle the other day (old injury from a fracture). Just trying to ignore it. I know it's ok just niggly. Quiet a busy day ahead. So will update later.
4 comments:
Aaa haa, thought I saw you briefly at the gym! How did you go??? And you didn't say, how bad was the cut fingers??? amputation or just knicked? lol
I'm also guilty of not using the 'right tool for the job' - hope it wasn't too badly cut.
Think I would have said *#+*# too...don't worry I am doing it all the time. Its called trying to do too much in the shortest possible time...
How did the gym go...and hope little Devin is ok now.
Jen
I hope Devin is OK, poor wee poppet.
You are a busy girl aren't you?
Hope the gym assessment went OK and your ankle coped.
Post a Comment