Photos - our boys and me (before and after)
There are very few photos of me when I was bigger, I'm usually hiding behind someone so you couldn't see my size. I found this one the other day of me about 5 kilos from my heaviest weight, not very clear but I'm sure you get the picture! Because I had started at WW and had lost some weight I was feeling slim on this holiday, the photo shows a different story...Me 5 k's down (on yachting holiday with fractured ankle) this is a photo of a photo so quite blurry.
Further down there is also one of me a couple of months ago. And some of our boys.
This morning I woke and started the day with positive thoughts - I'm going to track today! It's working!
Peter's birthday celebrations - well not quite what he expected. But we got on with it and celebrated regardless! We thought it would be an idea to have a dinner and a few drinks. It turned into a bit of a circus! The plans were the kids would eat first, we would have the birthday cake and then they would go to bed (apart from Devin who had been told if he behaved he could stay up later as he's older). All was going well, except for Casey who decided bed was not an option and he kept escaping, we thought well there's 6 of us, one of him and we would win this! So whenever he appeared out of the room one of us got up and promptly put him back. He's a tryer though and I can't think how many times he appeared. (eventually we did win, about 30 minutes before home time) Meanwhile the roast was just about all ready to dish up, at this stage someone mentioned how good the other three were now, two of them had gone to bed together and were sitting like little angels reading. The meat was out of the oven, Peter started to carve it, the phone went, it was his sister in Australia so of he went leaving the meat for our son in law to finish carving, I thought he may be a while so turned everything down to low, one daughter rescued Casey from heading out the front door. Then we heard screaming from the room with the two boys, we went in and there was Fynn, blood streaming from his nose and mouth! (All over a white duvet too by the way). I grabbed him, he said Jordyn had hit him but I think it was a bit of high jinks all around. Jordyn looked petrified, the meat got put aside. Out came the flannels, bowls and a towel and we tried to stop the blood! The cheese sauce burnt, Casey escaped (again) Devin was crying saying we had to take Fynn to the doctors, someone poured us all a drink! Rachel and I stripped the bed and put the duvet in the washing machine, we tried to calm Fynn down, Jordyn started to cry so I picked him up and asked him if it was an accident. Oops I found the cheese sauce sticking to the bottom of the pot, the nose bleed was still happening, out of both nose still and his mouth. Someone rescued Casey (again) Peter came out of the bedroom where he had taken the phone call and I think he wondered what on earth was going on. The nose bleed stopped, Devin, Fynn and Jordyn all calmed down. The two boys wanted to go back to bed (together) neither would tell us what had happened (LOL what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom!) Debbie asked if anyone wanted another drink, someone caught Casey escaping (again). We sat down for dinner, a bit late but we could laugh about it. Just another night in our house!

10 comments:
Ahh, bedlam! Something I can totally relate to.... wish I couldn't though. Your photos are awesome Anne, love the boys ... glad they ain't mine. awwww
Mmm.. you definitely look better now!! Your boys are just gorgeous too - they must make you very happy.
You are looking fantastic!!!
Your boys are gorgeous too.
Gosh, you look WONDERFUL!!! I do admire you. I'm not as big as you in the blurry photo but certainly not as slim as the new you, and you've inspired me to get going again. And your boys are beautiful.
Wow, you look fantastic!!
And what beautiful looking boys you have!
Hmmm, the aquarobics is something I have been considering...
Yes indeed you have come a long way, - those photos tell it all and you deserve to be darn proud of yourself. And we're definitely both in agreement about this complacency thing - the bottom line is that it probably only matters to us about getting right to the finish line - I think I always just feel that I've got some unfinished business.
Those boys are just gorgeous and you're story had me in stitchesl
It's so nice to see pictures after reading someones blog for a while and not knowing what they look like. You are beautiful honey!!! And what a wonderful change you have made from start to finish!!!
The kids are just adorable - great pictures. You as well - you look like a zillion bucks. :)
Circus is an understatement. All's well that ends well. You've done a wonderful job on your weightlose. Congrats, thanks for stopping by and commenting. Hope your evening proved more relaxing than the previous one.
Sounds like never a dull moment in your house. Sounds hillarious.
I agree with everyone else - you look fabulous.
Post a Comment