Slip, slipping away.....
Slip, slipping away..... that's what's happening with me and the gym! I don't want this to happen - but it is. The visits are getting fewer and fewer and further apart. Why aren't I there now like I planned?? I had all intentions of going today but we got hit with a work crisis, quite a major one that is now sorted. Seems like I'm making excuses as yesterday was another day I was going to go, just ran out of time so went for a quick walk instead. I thought I would go to aqua last night - but I'm sure it was zero degrees out there and I just couldn't face it. My plans were 3 gym sessions a week and five aqua, a bit ambitious but I was doing it! Trouble was I was getting really behind with work. We were paying for it as eating really late, never quite catching up in the house, always racing about. So I've got to rethink my plans and work out an exercise plan that suits me. I've come this far with the gym, I'm not stopping now. I like how I'm feeling more toned, I can feel muscles I never had before. It's the time factor and that is something only me can sort. It's a 20 minute drive to the gym, a good hour there, then say an hour for aqua by the time I change, 20 minute drive home, quite a chunk out of the day. Especially when I'm meant to be full time in the office!! I'm not giving aqua up, maybe I will have to look at alternate days, one day gym, one day aqua. I'm working on it. I'm not stopping! Positive thinking!!
Bed bugs! We haven't got them here but I discovered a website where you can get travellers reviews of hotels - trouble is I discovered this site after we've booked in Brisbane for two nights (1st and last night of our holiday) The reviews were really bad and they all mentioned bed bugs and travellers been bitten, even on their faces. Only trouble is it is booked and they have our credit card details!!! Wondered why it was such a bargain!
Better go.....
3 comments:
The gym, yes I must confess I have had to ease up a bit and not go so often cos things just were not getting done around here... priorities mate! If you can't get there then don't stress, worse things could happen... and getting out for a walk is better than nothing. Bed bugs....ewwwwwwww!
EEks about the bed bugs - hmm. Not sure what you can do about that one. I have left the gym as well - I couldn't make it work in my life and shift work.
Yuk! what is the hotel and what is the website? is it Tripadvisor.com? I always check hotels there before I travel.
Post a Comment