Friday, March 24

The plans are in place

Today the plan was we were to leave for the beach at 4.00pm – I’m ready and waiting but MM is finishing his paperwork, shouldn’t be long – or so he says!

I’ve had a good week – let’s see if I can keep to tracking over the weekend which is usually my downfall. The plans are in place! I took out the licorice that was in the glove box and put it in the office drawer so it won’t tempt me, (as long as I remember to get it out of the drawer on Monday!) Our friends phoned and she has said that she has done a huge Bacon & Egg pie for the beach – I love them! But another plan in place - today I made up the zucchini & bacon quiche to take as well.

Exercise this week –
3 (full) gym sessions - first time for ages I’ve done that!
4 aqua sessions – I never made it there today, no excuses just got a bit too busy.
Also planning a couple of long walks when we are away.

Scales – don’t know I haven’t weighed, I feel the same, will talk to my WW leader and see what her opinion is on me not weighing.

Our dinner out the other night was lovely, I had a chicken pita pocket with mango and coriander salsa, and asked for no dressing and no fries, so impressed with myself. It was a fun night and sad to see that aqua instructor leave us – she had the attitude that exercise should never be a bore and a chore and so she always tried (and succeeded ) in making us work hard but a lot of fun too!

It looks like we are ready to go!

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Have a great weekend Anne! Sounds like you have lots of plans in place so am sure all will go just fine.
And yay for saying no to dressing and fries - that can be awfully hard to do at times!

michelle said...

Have an enjoyable weekend. You certainly have planned well. LOved reading the previous post about aqua in the rain. Good on you all.

philippa_moore said...

Anne I love that you prepare yourself for every contingency - ie making another quiche for the beach so you're not too tempted by the other one! - and that you make good choices and feel great about doing that. That's what it's all about, picking our treats and concentrating on healthy eating the rest of the time. Well done! And you're so close to goal, you must be feeling brilliant!!

Stephanie said...

hmmm the beach that would be so nice I still have snow on the ground at my house!