From holiday memories to holiday plans!!
I'm feeling excited today - we're going on holiday!! It's all booked - we went on line last night and arranged it all. Peter has been self employed for the past eight years, so holidays to start with were few and far between, now we make sure the stats and long weekends as we want to take every opportunity we can. It's only been the past couple of years we've managed to get a little more time off but now this is a whole two weeks in a row! Where to? Well will update later as I have to pick Devin up from after school care.
Only managed two gym sessions this week so far and two aqua - still doesn't sound bad when I put it down like that. Funny person I am, I just get this fantastic feeling of achievement at the gym. I know I'm pushing myself just a bit more each time and it's great!
Catch you later:-)
6 comments:
Yay for a holiday, that sounds like bliss!! I can't remember the last real holiday we had :-)
wooooohoooooo a holiday, great for you Anne...can't wait to hear where you are going.
Wish I could find time for gym or aqua...espesially the aqua, love that, yep even when the pool is cool!!!
Jen
How exciting, can't wait to hear where you are going! And isn't the gym great? I knew you would warm to it...
You tease!
I'm busting, I'm busting.......where are you going???
Oh! How exciting! Where to???
ohhhhh yay, is it overseas?? I totally know how you feel about running your own business and not taking holidays. It's been absolutely ages since we went on holiday!!
Sounds so exciting!!
Post a Comment