Tuesday, April 24

Life is just humming along.

Life is just humming along here. Not much happening really. Yesterday I went to the gym in the morning, then went to get changed for aqua and discovered my togs were at home so.... I stayed in the gym and did extra work there! Some days it's hard going and other days I feel really good. Have to say it's working - I struggled with the weights to begin with but have now increased them. Also have increased the cardio intensity. Feeling pleased with myself! Went back to aqua aerobics last night (normally I do aqua deep) found the impact on my knee a bit painful so I took it easy. Pleased to say my knee was no worse afterwards.

Today so far I've been busy in the office, plan to do a big day here and catch up. End of year bits and pieces. Aqua deep tonight. The most exciting thing to happen here today was one of those power cuts where it's was just instant, boom! It came straight back on. Was a bit worried that the computer may have died but it started up again ok. Also I didn't lose any work - phew!

That's it for now - as I said not much happening.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Wow, we didn't get a power cut! I'm impressed with Jeremy at the gym, he's starting up lots of new programmes isn't he? He even talked me into going to a spin class there next week!

Pam said...

I must be getting old, but I really like days when nothing much happens...