Something new for me!
Yesterday - met up with Chris H for lunch. After which I had a lightbulb moment and I decided before going home I would actually do something about the Pilates idea, and I found what I feel would be ideal for me, and I excited about it! The classes offer:
Conditioning, strength, toning and fun!
A blend of gym movement, yoga, pilates, swiss ball.
Four people per class
The classes vary - so they say you don't get bored.
Lunch time classes on Tuesday and Thursday.
Perfect!!
When I got home our daughter Rachel phoned and asked if I wanted to go for a walk, so I headed down to her place and of we went, one little boy sitting in his stroller and the other racing ahead of us. Went to Aqua jogging last night and yesterday thanks to daughter Rachel hit 10,178 steps. Weigh in tomorrow, I've worked hard but somehow don't think the scales will reflect this, but I will have to pick myself up and remember to persevere!
There seems to be a bit of "secret squirrel" going ons in our household. It's my birthday tomorrow! A few phone calls are happening and they aren't for me. Daughters here don't normally phone to talk to their father! No plans tomorrow but we are going somewhere really nice for dinner on Friday, then Saturday night are having a pot luck dinner. Off to get some work done....
8 comments:
Looking forward to hearing about your Pilates classes - still haven't tried it myself...
In case I forget - happy birthday for tomorrow.
I did Pilates with my Physio for a while and really loved it. I found the strengthening and breathing exercises so calming, but they really did work..
Good luck for weigh in. As it is your birthday I am sure they will be good to you :)
And I am glad you have a rep - we are all brilliant LOL
Both of us Virgo's woohoo us!!! My son's birthday is on Friday and then I am the Sunday the weekend after woohooo...
Hope you have a fab birthday hun..
OH I want to try Pilates but I am NOT that flexible yet he he he but I am going to do it one day.
Can't wait to hear about how it went.
Chubbymum
That class sounds like fun and it's only a small group so that's a real bonus.
Love the "secret squirrel" phone calls. Hope Peter is good at keeping secrets :)
Have a good day & all the best for weigh in. :)
Happy Birthday for tomorrow - hope you have a great day!
There's something so motivating about this nicer weather isn't there? Makes it so much easier to get out and walk, I love it.
I have a "Pilates for Dummies" dvd which I love...when I get time to do it!!
Happy Birthday for tomorrow, have a fantastic day .... you got me curious as to the "secret squirrel" phone calls now..keep us informed!
I'm a bit mixed up with my time zones at the moment so might be too late for your birthday but belated happy birthday and hope you had a wonderful day - look forward to hearing what the 'secret squirrels' were up to!
Keep us posted on how you find the pilates - it's something I've thought of trying but don't know very much about.
Z xx
Four people per class sounds great!!
I can't wait to see what is up with the birthday surprise.
Post a Comment