Tuesday
Sometimes events happen that are not only very personal but hurt too much to put out here. Which is where we are at right now. Family issues. So I may or may not be updating in the next few days, just see how I feel. Will be glad when this year is over!
On the weight loss front - really the last thing I'm thinking of at the moment. But then stress is one thing that doesn't drive me to food. Everything I have at the moment tastes like cardboard. I'm more or less forcing myself to eat. And believe it or not - exercise is going well, I'm finding in the beautiful weather there is nothing better than a therapeutic session of aqua in the warm weather and the sun beating down. Makes me mometarily forget about problems and just enjoy.
15 comments:
Sorry to hear you are going through a few tough times right now Anne, anything I can do give me a yell! I am always here for you ...
2007 is just not your year.
I'm very sorry to hear you are going through a bad time with family issues at the moment.
I'm thinking of you.
Hugs coming from Canada. YOU take care of yourself and we are here when you are ready.
I'm sorry to hear things are not good for you. I hope everything will be OK - *hugs*
Anne....take care of you. Thinking of you & sending big hugs :)
I hear you there.. that's another reason my blog is going.. I can't write most of what I feel like writing anymore.. there is always heaps of crap going on behind the scenes isn't there?
Hope you are ok!
Hugs Anne! Hope you are doing ok and that the family issues are able to be sorted real soon! This year sure hasn't been your year at all!
Take care xx
Sorry to hear things are tough for you at the moment. Hope it passes quickly. Wishing you all the best.
Understand exactly what you mean. Just remember that I'm here and happy to 'listen' if you ever want an ear. In the meantime I hope things resolve happily. Take care Z xx
Thoughts are with you mate!! I just cannot do ww when things get tough for me.
Hopefully it gets sorted real soon, and thanks for passing onto us your situation. Sending some virtual hugs your way!!
I could have written the same post a wee while ago. It's only natural that our personal lives overtake all other things at times. You've been through an awful lot this year so take a deep breath an relax and no things will get better.
Take comfort in knowing that you really are not alone.
Big hugs and I'm thinking of you.
Thinking of you and hope you manage to get things resolved soon. In the meantime sending lots of hugs your way !
Me
*hugs* special lady
Hi Anne.. Just a quick *hug* message. And to say how beautiful I think your blog looks. The banner (clever Kate) is brilliant and the font is so clear and easy to read. I hope things start easing up for you soon..
Thinking of you in Scotland too.
Post a Comment