Best laid plans....
Today did not go as planned! My thoughts were a day in the office, combined with study, then aqua jogging tonight. I got up early, put on the crock pot for tonights dinner - and then the power went off!!! The local power company were replacing a couple of power poles outside our place and no-one had notified us. So no power meant - no computer, no phone, no water (tank supply) no lights etc... I couldn't even get into the office to study - the garage door opener wouldn't work. I made a call on my cell phone to find out how long it would be, noticed the cell phone was getting flat so quickly plugged in the charger to charge it up - duh!! Found out the power was going to be off until at least after lunch - so what could I do - go to aqua! A couple of us thought it would be inside as really cold but a few hearty people were already waiting by the outdoor pool, one was Chris and as she said it was a bit chilly! I know that really makes me move faster. The thought of getting in is worse than actually doing it. Came home and still no power!! It came back on around 4.00pm. Peter was home by then and I quickly printed of the work for tomorrow and then he remembered my plans to go to aqua (not realising I had already been) - so I checked it out, the sun was shining - (just) I changed and off I went again. A lot more pleasant than lunch time and I'm feeling great being able to fit in a couple of sessions in a day. Only trouble is tomorrow it will be a full on day trying to catch up on what should have been done today.
I'm weighing in on Saturday - not terribly hopeful on getting a loss, mainly because of lack of exercise, and also the fact I missed a couple of meetings which means I tend to start slipping with the tracking. 33 days to Christmas and I've made up my mind to give it extra effort until then!
Better go and cook dinner - the crock pot meal is still not ready and will now be for tomorrow night.
Catch you later!
6 comments:
Two aqua sessions in one day.....your on fire!!
You may be pleasantly surpised at weigh in?? Fingers crossed.
Only 33 days until Xmas.....*groan*
You are obviously enjoying the aqua. Great that you met up with chris as well. Good luck at weigh in.
Two aqua sessions in one day, you are MAD! It was bloody cold that day! Good on you tho. See you saturday, m/tea after???
You and Chris better watch the size of the morning tea after aqua!
You've done most of the shopping for Christmas??? Groan. I cannot conceive of being that well in advance. And two lots of aqua as well. Your halo must be really shining.
Goodness, re-reading that, it sounds really sarcastic. I didn't mean it that way. I'm admiring!
Post a Comment