End of the week:)
It was exciting yesterday to get the news we have all been waiting for! Congratulations to Karen and Steph on the arrival of thier little girl:)
I love Fridays, especially ones like today when the sun is out, looks like we are in for a nice weekend. About time too!
Last night I picked up Rachel our daughter and we headed to the pool, she was going for a swim and I went to the aqua kick boxing class. Bloody hell - it was a class mainly full of young ones, I was the oldest there! And what a work out - I felt like I was almost sweating in the water - loved it though. Rachel was in the other part of the complex doing lengths and said afterwards she could hear our instructor there and it was making her swim faster and faster! It's such a good feeling to come home a bit shattered, knowing that you've worked really hard. My legs were a bit tight, but nothing I can't handle so I feel I can gradually build up again.
Of to UCOL soon. Still getting through end of month, our office is not a busy one but end of month means one the jobs I have is to go through about 200 jobs all with different job codes and prices and match up our work with the report we receive. I really have to get my notes, books out this weekend and start some study. Next weekend we are going to the beach with our friends. The guys once again are going to get some fishing done hopefully.
So far Devin is the only one who has noticed my nails! He wants to have a 'sleep over' at our place tonight - who could resist so I said yes. It's grandad he loves hounding so I can chill out and let Peter answer the millions of questions and endless talking.
And at last - it looks like summer is coming!!
Have a good weekend everyone:)
1 comment:
Wow! Aqua kick boxing. That sounds like a challenge.
Have a lovely weekend Anne.
Post a Comment