Pain is good!
I must admit I got myself into a bit of a tizz with the recall, a couple of reasons, one being that in the breast they were concerned about, I get a lot of pain. I mentioned this during the ultra sound and the doctor said pain is good. Lots of reasons to have pain but not usually cancer.
Heading back to the car I started to realise I had a lot more pain going on elsewhere in my body thanks to the new class I did on Tuesday! I'm listing what hurts so I can come back and compare next week. Deep in my lower tummy, abs, buttocks, shoulders, arms (they are burning!) high back area. If I want to cough or laugh I have to hold my tummy, even this morning it's reminding me! Yesterday getting changed to go to aqua it hurt lifting my arms up. Then I got into the pool and as each muscle was used I knew about it! The gym never did this to this extent. So I thought - yep pain is good! I can't quite get over how many muscles got used, and what amazed me was I thought I had to use weights to get this result, and apart from a swiss ball there was not a bit of equipment in sight. I received a lovely email from the instructor - part of it went like this:
'Waking up those muscles can be great fun and rewarding...sometimes in a rather painful way but hopefully not too bad.'
The second reason I was in a bit of a tizz, don't read on if you aren't into this!
Clairvoyants!!
When I investigated the new class, I visited their website and found the same teacher also does clairvoyant readings. They interest me, I've had a couple of readings done in the past, and while never taking them as gospel find them interesting. I decided to go try this woman and keeping it quiet with everyone had an appointment Saturday afternoon. Some things she came up with didn't seem relevant but then some did - but the part that scared me was she went a bit dreamy looking and then clutched first her left breast, then right and said there was pain there. And then asked me if someone close to me maybe had breast cancer? I said no and she said she could still feel pain in that area. Then we went of the subject. I left thinking that was not the best thing to hear while waiting for mammogram results! So when I got the phone call Monday to go back - I wasn't too happy. I sent this woman an email and asked if maybe it was me she picked up. Yes I am quiet mad! Her reply: It's interesting that I didn't get a chance to come back to that point about the chest because they were definite about it being important. Tuned in again and it seems there's an unclear aspect on the left. It was the left side they rechecked! Believe in them or not, I'm not sure - but it is both interesting and entertainment!
I wonder if some of you want to know what else was said that ran true ( I have to say I sit poker face and give nothing away)
That I needed mental stimulation. (no kidding)
One of our grandchildren we call "the little one"? - (we do, it's Casey, who is the youngest and really quite small for his age.) She went on about his character and attitude and yep he has plenty of both!
Which grandchild could read really well but has a lot of trouble writing the words, because his brain is racing ahead of what his hands are trying to do. (Sounds very much like Devin to me, described him perfectly)
Twins? She could maybe twins, but oh so very different. (we have twins and they are very different) but then she went on and these two play together and are very close but she couldn't believe how different they were. They have such a bond. She felt they were 'like' twins (Jordyn and Fynn maybe, a few weeks apart in age, very different, but they do have an incredible bond and play together a lot, also live eight house apart, go to the same daycare and will be at the same school).
An asthmatic grandson who loves music, (Jordyn - gets asthma and his favourite toy is a guitar)
I got told we had to step away from our business and look at ourselves as individuals.
That we both have really itchy feet and want to travel more and need to look into this. (this was very close, we met on an OE, came back to NZ but even then we were still unsettled and applied for jobs in Rarot0nga and other countries. It didn't happen but we tried. Our last trip to Aussie had us thinking it would be great to take a year of and travel more, maybe buying a camper van. We are always thinking were can we go next. Only problem being the tie of the business and of course - the big one - the money!)
There was lots more, some of it not on track but who knows.....
LOL Deb, our youngest daughter is a bit like me and finds clairvoyance interesting, Rachel the other daughter is not at all and reckons we are a couple of witches!
Peter took the two daughters of to see Queen last night, I wasn't keen so the two girls were itching to go. I did meet them for a drink first and then came home and blobbed in front of the fire with a book. They loved the show.
Weigh in today - and I have a double booked me, also have an appointment to have an eyelash tint. So I weighed in here this morning - up 200 grams:-( So I'm taking that as my weight this week. A couple of meals out over the weekend, once again good choices but too much of them! Then from Monday until yesterday I didn't feel like eating much at all and would have come in under points, lack of exercise compared to normal. Upwards and onwards for the weigh in next week.
6 comments:
Don't sweat the 200g because that is only a good toilet stop...LOL
I just LOVE clairvoyants and use to go to the quite a bit when I was younger but Andrew hates them so I haven't bothered in the last 8 or 10 years but I must look around and find one as I use to love them.
We are both BIG fans of the show 'sensing murder' and have seen one of the physics (Deb Webber) at the Michael Fowler Centre and she was unbelievably fantastic.
Must try that clairvoyant mate.... should be fun! Glad you are sore for all the right reasons too, and see you on saturday, with two healthy boobs!
It is great when the body reminds us we are still here, and great idea to write down what hurts now so you can compare later.
I like clairvoyants - but like you treat them as a bit of entertainment - and just get a little spooked if they are right about things. I believe that it is possible that there are people who are so finely attuned to their surrounding that they can 'read' other people.
Have a wonderful weekend - we have a long one in Sydney this week - thanks APEC!
Hun... I was skeptical about clairvoyants until this post of mine http://chubbymum.blogspot.com/2007/03/clairvoyant.html especially since this clairvoyant said something that I had not told anyone EVER and she put my mind at ease.... I think if it helps and makes you feel happier then that is the main thing aye.
You have had a huge week and 200 grams is nothing aye... big hugs.
Love Chubbymum
mmmm clairvoyants, I have always wanted to go for a reading but never been game enough.
200 grams is nothing....better luck next weigh in , take care.
hugs,
Jen
Morning Anne, yep I dont mind dozing etc in the morning, but the point is, the alarm usually goes at 7 am ... not 6 am! He has only been getting up (or not!) at 6 in the last 2 weeks.... and I don't want to be awake at 6 if I don't have to be! I am going to wander into town and have a 'big breakfast' somewhere, yum yum!
Post a Comment