Thursday, September 20

Weigh in and water

Have you wondered how drinking water helps you lose weight? I found the answer - it increases steps as I race between the office and the house for another visit to the loo!!!

Off to weigh in - will be interesting. Back later...............

Well I had a loss of 400 grams. While I hoped I may have done better after the last couple of weeks results, (and the fact I'm making a huge effort!) I'm not complaining - I'll take it! I was really pleased with the week I had, I succeeded in trying a lower carb food intake (wasn't as hard as I thought!) also had a few good really days where I hit just over 10,000 steps as well as going to aqua, plus 'the killer' class on Tuesday. I know a little while back if I had tried weekly weighing and had the results of the past couple of weeks, I would have thought it's too hard, not going to happen and thrown my hands up in despair. I'm going to face up every week - the key word for me is persistance.

Busy day here, loads to do, so I'm of! Will be back to read some blogs later.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Well done Anne :) You have done really well. Yep the key is persistance or determination...LOL :)
Another beautiful day here :)

Rachel said...

Great loss Anne.

Persistance is definately the key.

Christine said...

Take it and run with it! So happy for you - you are doing great. The numbers add up quickly!

Chris H said...

I reckon you are heading towards the next 'reward' for your dogged persistance mate!!! Good on you for having another loss.

Lyn said...

haha on the water comment ... very true!!! One thing I have to watch while on ambulance ... can't be stopping the truck to have a pee now can we??

Well done on the loss ... never be disappointed with any loss ... easier said than done I know!

Anonymous said...

I am a little behind on reading my blogs.. but woohoo for the loss hun. It is better to loose something than nothing at all... it all adds up aye.

Love Chubbymum