Could you live on this?
I took a few minutes out this morning sitting in the sun with a cup of tea. I picked up a magazine I bought yesterday, and there it was - a new diet! The KH diet. Am I going to try it? Not bloody likely!!! OK Katie H0lmes has lost 18 k's in the past year and as her "friend" supposedly quoted - "she looks sensational," she seems strong and vibrant. Here is Katie's meal plan:
breakfast - bowl of carrot soup
lunch and dinner - raw broccoli (organic of course!)
and as they said - obviously a small amount of protein such as tofu or steamed fish.
Could you live on that??? I couldn't! I wouldn't want to - I like my food!
Here's Anne's meal plan today:
Breakfast - two pieces of Burgen fruit bread toasted (low GI and leave me feeling full), half a cup of low fat yoghurt.
Lunch - sushi (usual lunch after an aqua session)
Dinner - stir fried chicken (probably a low fat Korma sauce) rice and veges sort of char roasted ones - such as peppers, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, red onions, baby carrots.
Snacks - planning on a banana, some apricots and low fat crackers with marmite, - a couple of cups of tea and coffee and some water along the way.
And our broccoli isn't even organic - no hope for me at all!
The "friend" also said that KH has transformed from a "cuddly puppy" of a girl into a sleek fashionplate. I would give my eye teeth to look like the "cuddly puppy" she was.....
7 comments:
Nope ...that diet is not for me either!!!!!! Like yours much better :)
I do believe that I would choose your diet plan as well! :)) Thanks for your kind comments lately.
I jsut bought the weekly magazines, didn't get that one! There is no way I could live on bloody broccoli, and I like it! But not that much!
Yuk, like your menu better...who could live on what she was...not me!!!
Your menu sounds a heck of alot better. No thanks KH. Have a great day.
not even keen on brocolli organic or otherwise...stick to what works kiddo and starving ya self isnt gonna make for a fashion plate it will make for a sick puppy
Goodness, I KNOW that *I* wouldn't be able to stick to such a strict plan as that :-(
Mind you, maybe the incentive is having Tom Cruise to go home to each night ;-)
I dunno, what we women do....
Post a Comment