Summer looks like it over:-(
I'm back again. LOL the aqua instructor said later she could hear the desparation in my text regarding the outdoor pool. I did my session at the gym, (it went well too, four weeks now, I'm sure it is easier!) At 12.10 I checked out and yep aqua was outside - madness, so I went back to the gym and thought I would do an extra session on the exercycle. Here I was cycling away in a bit of a dream when I heard someone yell out my name. They had changed the aqua session to indoors so I was of that bike in a hurry and the quickest change ever and into the pool. Now back at home and the rain is horizontal!! We have a line of trees as a shelter belt and they are blowing away. It's wild. Off to have a shower and to help at WW with the weigh in. Hate to say this but you better wrap up and keep warm!!
If anyone wants to know what has caused the severe change in the weather, I'm convinced it us! We have planned a BBQ with friends and family this weekend! When we were busy phoning around doing the invites, the weather was calm, sunny, hot - now it's black out there, distant sounds of thunder, wind and rain - typical. Our BBQ is Saturday night and being the 17th we will have an Irish theme, should be fun, only thing I think somehow we will be inside. On the plus side one plan this week was to tidy up the garden but I don't think anyone is going to see it!
The change in the weather will have to see me re think my exercise plan. I go to three lunch time aqua sessions and two night ones, usually all outdoors. No matter how much I love it - I don't love it that much!! I've just sent a text message to the aqua teacher asking what today's plan is, if it's still outside, I'll be inside stayer longer at the gym! Most unlike me.
I'm feeling a lot better today. I'm putting down how I felt yesterday to be being just feeling sluggish after a few days away, not drinking much water, very little exercise and quite a few sessions of eating out. I used to feel like that all the time! Sort of proves to me eating well and exercising does make me feel a lot better.
Better go and pack my togs - Brrr!!
2 comments:
Outdoor aqua definitely wouldn't be happening for me!
I hope your aqua is inside today, that wind is starting to really get up! Brrrrrrr and it's turned cold.
Post a Comment