A great way to start the week.
Don't some days just seem so much easier than others? I have days when all I can think about is food, cravings, having to tell myself I am not hungry! Days when I want to blob, forget gym work and just feel lazy. Thankfully all days aren't like that, yesterday was one of those days where everything went well and it makes you wish that all days the motivation is just there! I finished the day feeling really pleased with myself. Maybe I gave myself a fright seeing the figure on the scales yesterday, whatever it was - it worked!! Curiosity got the better of me this morning and I just had to weigh again, result down 800 grams overnight, so I think it was a fluid thing.
Water - over 2.5 litres - the consequences meant a toilet stop when I went to pick up my car from the garage, I went to school to pick up Devin and we went into town, by then I had search for another toilet! I almost wore a track out between the office and the house.
Exercise - gym at lunch time followed by the tail end of the aqua class. I planned a full aqua class at night. I dropped the boys home, got groceries, and arrived at the pool. I was early about 15 minutes before the class so I grabbed a magazine from the groceries, then thought Hang on a minute, the gym is here, if there is a spare bike do 10 minutes on it - so I did! Unthinkable for me to do that! Then into the water, the aqua class was a really energetic one. There were some red faces at the end of it, mine included. I was shattered and came home and crashed!! Felt so good though.
Tracking - Yes, yes, yes - I can do it when I want!
Yes I know every day won't be like this - but what a great way to start the week. Peter couldn't believe me popping into the gym for the second time in a day! His favourite saying - it's alright for some - some of us have to work! I managed to do a fair bit of that too!
Today - no school pick up, so a big day in the office, aqua tonight.
3 comments:
Well done for going on the bike girl... woohooo...
It is great when we have days that just seem to go well aye.
This morning I felt sooooo happy and enthused... so we shall see how things go he he
Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
Yay, yes it's fantastic when we get that 'let's do it' feeling. Good on you for going with it!!
I reckon it is the water....really!
When I drink my water, I feel energised and on track because I reckon it fills me up as well so I don't need the extra snacks I go looking for.
2 gyms in a day PLUS aqua...great!
Post a Comment