You're not cheating are you?
Today there was a big question mark on my gym program, I asked the instructor why? He said he noted some gaps in my program this week and was checking up on me! That's when he asked You're not cheating are you? Nicely though. I explained time has been a bit short BUT this week so far have been three times, tomorrow will be my fourth visit. By then I will have completed three full sessions (over four visits). So I'm doing it - it is just all over the place! The gym takes a huge part of my day, in that to get to the complex I have 20 minutes travel each way, that's why I like it if I can combine a gym session and then onto aqua, makes the travel worth while. Also try and tie these visits up with the banking, groceries, or other jobs in town. Just takes a bit of planning some days. Also takes one very understanding husband! I know work falls a bit behind and so does housework, (I get there in the end) also meals are late because I'm at the pool. He never complains, I sometimes feel a bit guilty as I'm the one working from home, with the free time on my hands to do the things I want. He works (hard) quite full on days. Occasionally he will joke and tell me I've got it good. Like today when I had to take of to met a friend for lunch, then of for another (partial) gym visit before coming back home. I do have it good really! It's great being able to juggle my office work, housework, the grandkids, gym, aqua and time for friends.
We had Deb's two boys Devin and Fynn yesterday morning as she had to work in Masterton and had an early start. So I did the school and day care drop of. Next week she is down there for the week and so I will be doing this most mornings. She also has a great husband! I love it that the kids aren't phased by however it is looking after them. No problems when they are dropped of here, it's like a second home, they don't mind if it's mum or dad picking them up. Yesterday they played quite happily in the workshop talking away to Peter while I was working in the office. All of a sudden I realised I had only 15 minutes to get them both to school and day care. Another mad rush. Devin doesn't do kisses anymore:-( I was allowed to kiss his cheek when I dropped him of but he just stares straight ahead and tries not to grin. Still get them from the other boys though.
Our babies (twins) are 32 next week! That makes me sound old, but the main thing is I don't feel old!!! Just sounds frightening owning up to having a pair of 32 year old kids! Neither will be about for their birthday, as I said Deb will be in Masterton and her twin brother lives down south. So the plans are lunch on Sunday, followed by a birthday cake for the grandkids. We thought we would have a roast of lamb with salads, pickles and breads - nice and easy. Rachel (our other daughter not Rachel the blogger) will be here with her family and her two brother in laws, should be fun. Peter is off duck shooting Saturday morning - as long as he doesn't wake me up!
Lastly a friend gave me a couple of curry recipes, one was curried mince and peas, sounded pretty ordinary, but it tasted amazing! Lots of spices, garlic, chilli, I'm sure I can still smell the curry.
I should be working - best I go and get something else done.
6 comments:
You are like me, try to fit in as much on a day as possible! It is better than being bored is all I can say! I hope you have a wonderful lunch on sunday, sounds yum. Now you are stalking me! I just saw a comment from you pop up! too funny!
HA HAAA HAAA , you are funny. Don't you go worrying about me, I will be fine.
He he he your trainer sounds a hoot.... now NO more cheating he he he.
Isn't it cute when they think they are too old for kisses... sigh... I don't want my boys to go through that just yet he he
Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
Yes Anne, tomorrow at Terrace End, 10.20 am. See you there!
My kids are still young enough to still kiss me goodbye. Infact my youngest has to kiss me goodbye even if I'm going out for a 15min walk. I'm going to be sad the day they stop, but know it will happen one day.
One note: I noticed you've increased your line spacing but you may need to increase it a little more as it's still a little tricky to read, or maybe it's the typeface you've used. To increase it again just change the 'line space' number.
Or maybe it's just me, what does everyone else think? spaced even more? or ok now?
I haven't spaced the lines, just changed the font. It is a little hard to read, so will have a play around with it soon.
Post a Comment