Tuesday
Was shocked yesterday to find out a man that goes to our gym (and also aqua deep) died on Friday night. He was a bit of an identity around the pool and gym and was really well known. I think it blew a few of us away hearing that news.
Also we've had a few local arsons, there was a few fires lit around the district on Saturday night keeping the fire brigade and a quite a few police and firemen busy, one fire was right opposite our place. We arrived home Sunday to see the neighbour has lost quite a bit of his fence line. A bit close to home!
We made a trip over to the beach house on Saturday to water the plants we had put in. Typical - it rained all weekend! Still a great excuse to curl up in front of the fire with a big fat book!
And the mojo I keep finding, keeps disappearing:-( I'm fine with exercise, could always do more of course - BUT food - well yesterday found me throwing out some pita crisps to the dogs because I knew if they stayed in the pantry I would have demolished the whole packet!! Slowly and surely they would have gone bit by bit. 80% - 90% of the time I'm doing o.k. It needs to be a lot better than that to see results. So my weigh in this month - exactly the same! Keeping on track is something I know a few of us struggle with. I remember last week telling Chris to track on her journal. I could see where she was coming from, I don't want to do that either! But I need to do something. A new week, a new month, another fresh start. Just want to see if I can do this and track and drink water for one whole week without little break outs. I'm halfway through Day 1!
Busy day ahead - end of month and surronded by accounts, paperwork so I'm out of here.
3 comments:
OOOO not Clive was it???? !!!!!
Mojo disappearing?? What do you call throwing pita crips to the dogs?? I call that a damn proud moment!!!
Good on you for tossing the crisps!
But yes I do find that if I just work on getting through one day with ticks in all the boxes, then the next and so on and believe it or not after a couple of weeks or so of that it almost becomes habit - at least until you break the cycle like going on holiday - that's what I'm going to have to struggle with.
Post a Comment