Should we be worried......
Received the following by email yesterday. We have our beach house available on the Internet for rent - somehow though I don't think the enquiry is for that! More a case of an incorrect email address. (Have blanked out their names, organisation from the email to post here) LOL I replied and said this email probably wasn't meant for us, haven't heard back yet.....
Booking >날짜 : Tue, 15 May 2007 13:27:37 +0900 (KST) >보낸이 :
받는이 : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , > >Hellow! This is J,......... Park from ......... ...... Church. >Our church group want to hire your site from 12th to 14th of July for the camp of Youth group. >Will be your place available at those time? >We prefer self catering and want to know whether there is a noise limit or not. >please reply as soon as possible. Thanks. Have a nice day. God bless you. > > [나의 라이브러리, 한메일] <슈렉3>를 보고싶다면? 클릭!
I just realised that I forgot to tell that my group will be around 70 people to 90 people. Thank you again. Take care ---------[ 받은 메일 내용 ]---------- >제목 :
Off to the gym, aqua - things are going well!
3 comments:
I would be writing back asking why he is asking about a noise limit? Maybe because they will be singing as some of these church people do? I used to go on lots of youth group weekends as a kid and we were really good with the places we went to but I suppose you need to be sure about it yourself... noise thing would be first on my list of asking what????? to them.
Love ya
Chubbymum
Hi Anne,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! Sorry you caught me on such a bad week.. lol..
I have to agree with you - these last kilo's are definitely the hardest to get rid of.. Congratulations on your losses so far - that's a great achievement!
Wow, that must be a really big beach house you have there! I'd also be a bit worried about that noise thing...
Post a Comment