Tuesday, May 8

Thanks

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, it helps to know so many care. What's not helping is my constant reminder with Toby, he keeps coming up to the ranch slider while I'm working and just looks at me with these huge big brown eyes:-( Yep I know we did the right thing, but that's not much consolation right now.

This week will be another one like last week with the gym fitted in when I can over several sessions. Our daughter is away for work this week and Devin and Fynn kept dropped here by their dad just before 8.00 and I do the school and day care drop off, so the mornings are a bit busier than normal. I don't have to do anything for them, it's more mentally busy with their talking, me answering questions etc.....

Busy - our lives seem to be full on, in a good way. So far this year we've had a few weekends at the beach and one in Nelson. In the near future we have:
Trip to Te Puke end of month for Peter's brothers birthday.
Queens Birthday is Peter's birthday and we normally go somewhere for a couple of days.
July - we have our nephews engagement party in Napier.
And a couple more weekends at the beach during this time.
End of July off on holiday to Cairns and Port Douglas! That is really something we are looking forward to. I love going to places I haven't seen before. I have a close friends who used to be a travel agent, and any trips we had we left in her capable hands. She is out of the industry now so this time around I'm doing everything through the Internet. Have the flights and the 1st and last nights accommodation booked - now just have to sort out the 12 days in between! I'm getting there, we know how many days we want in each place and a lot of what we want to see. I'm starting to feel a little like a travel agent myself!

Weight - well I'm doing a good job of maintaining, (thinking about taking a serious a look at the carbs I have and working on reducing them quite a bit to see how my body reacts...) drastic change but I'm curious
Gym and aqua - going ok, getting bored with the gym program - time for a change!
Water - must get back into drinking that, not so appealing now it's colder, don't seem to want it as much.

Once again - thanks.

Catch you later.

1 comment:

jen said...

yeaaaaaaaa I have to make myself drink the water at the moment....I line the bottles up and set myself a time to drink one before getting the next....only way I can get 'em down!! Bring on the warmer weather...