Monday, May 14

Reminder to me!!!

Reminder to me!!! Every day this week I'm going to:
Water - drink 2 litres minimum
Points - track, track, track!!
Exercise - 3 gym sessions and aqua when I can
Carbs - keep trying to cut back, eat more fruit and more veges

Reason? The scales were up this morning 74k's!! I haven't done anything different, I'm still making good, healthy food choices. In fact I've been quite careful, eating less carbs, more fruit. I'm not drinking nearly enough water, I'm feeling bloated, so maybe the increase could be a fluid one? Not taking any chances I'm heading for a good week and want to achieve my aim for the week. Well I'm going to achieve it! Also my BP medication has been upped - I really do hope that's not the reason for the gain. If so I've got a real fight on my hands.

I think our kids have every right to worry about what Peter and I will be like as we get older! This morning I had to take my car in to have the brakes checked. I asked for a courtesy vehicle (so I can get to the gym, pick up the grandsons etc). I told Peter what I was doing, I said I had to have the car down to the garage between 8.00am and 8.30. So next thing he said see you later, off he went, I realised he had left his work gear and cell phone here. I cleared the emails, did some work, ate breakfast and then headed into town. On the way I thought MMmm I wonder if Peter thinks he has to bring me back from the garage??!! Sure enough there he was sitting, waiting very patiently for me to arrive. I walked up to his vehicle and said I hoped he wasn't there waiting for me because I had their courtesy vehicle to come home in. He got a silly grin on his face, he is now saying he told me that he would see me there!! I don't think so.

Yesterday's entry - I deleted it. I had my little rant, I feel a whole lot better for writing it, but now I'm over it!

Have a good week, I'm going to!

4 comments:

Jules said...

I think I have the longest word verification in history:

vtrktycc

You are right, you and Peter are losing it!! Time for some gingko biloba.

Anonymous said...

I didn't manage to read your post yesterday but luckily I have bloglines and it had it saved there woohoooo...

I can so understand how you feel about your friend and sometimes it gets to be too much that you need to do what is right for you and if hubby is agreeing with you then it is sooo not just you.

Getting rid of negative people in your life is a great idea... when I got rid of my (you know who) friend out of my life I have felt so much better since. Life is too short to worry about them as well.

Love ya my friend
Big hugs.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Julie's Journey said...

Sounds like fluid to me.

Isnt it nice to have a little rant (I missed it by the way) sometimes.

Hope this week is better/great.
xxx

Teresa said...

We all have moments like that. I refer to them as "sometimers moments". Lets hope it's not going to be as bad as we think!

Thanks for stopping by. And your well wishes much appreciated.

Keep up the good work.